What is your current living situation?
- Have you been thinking about moving, but just don’t know where to begin?
- Do you love your home, but hate all the work?
- Do you want to simplify your lifestyle?
- Is your current house too big or no longer meets your daily needs?
- Is driving to shopping, activities, and doctor appointments becoming more difficult?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all your stuff?
- Do you want to sell your home, but it needs lots of repairs before it could be sold?
- Do you want to learn more about your living options?
- Is the process of selling your home a daunting thought?
- Since my house is in a trust, how does that affect the sale of my house?
We are ready to answer these and many more of your real estate questions.
Give us a call or send us an email. We’re ready to help
What makes us different?
- We are long-time realtors each with over 23 years of real estate experience.
- We are seniors and may better understand your needs as a senior.
- We have each earned the Senior Real Estate Specialist designation from the National Association of Realtors.
- We have helped many other seniors over the years.
- We are members of the Bay Area Senior Advocates.
- We have attended classes at Northwestern Michigan College which cover trusts, wills, social security, senior services, Medicare/Medicaid, and much more.
- We have a network of partners who can help you with issues and services that fall outside and beyond what our real estate licenses cover.
- We belong to Real Estate One which is, by far, the largest real estate company in Michigan.
- Real Estate One is the 9th largest real estate company in the United States.
- We offer extremely broad-based internet coverage of all of our listings.
- Real Estate One continues to offer print media coverage of our listings.
How do we work
- We always start with a no-cost, no-obligation home visit to learn about your current house or condo living situation and to find out what you would like us to do for you.
- If you want to stay in your home we might be able to recommend some changes to make your house more senior friendly
- If you want to move to a different location we can help you find a different place that might better fit your needs, such as a smaller house or a condo, or a senior community. We are familiar with most condominium neighborhoods around Traverse City.
- If you want to sell your house, we will advise you on what needs to be done to prepare your house for the market; recommend a professional who can help you get rid of things you don’t want or need; recommend a market price; prepare all the necessary documents; market your house for sale; negotiate offers; help resolve issues on the way to close; and finally close the sale.
- We are not paid anything until your house sale successfully closes.
- As Realtors we are limited to the services we can provide our customers and clients under our license, therefore we can refer you to experts in other professions to assist with problems and issues which are beyond our licenses.
Nancy Albrecht - 23 years as a Realtor with Real Estate One and she also holds an Associate Broker license. Before getting into real estate Nancy had over 20 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with both clinical and management nursing experience. A top producer with extraordinary knowledge and common sense approach to real estate problems.
Dave Hauser - 26 years as a Realtor with Real Estate One and he holds an Associate Broker license. Before coming to Traverse City, Dave had a 22 year career as an Air Force pilot. He was a great problem solver in the air force and continues to apply those problem solving skills when helping his real estate clients
Jim Noller -- 30 years as a Realtor with Real Estate One. Before real estate, Jim was an educator, ae educational materials sales representative and a National Park Service Ranger. Many years as a top Real Estate One producer